VAL VERDE CIVIC ASSOCIATION
working together to keep our neighborhood always amazing
Join us every 2nd Thursday of the
MontH for our community meeTings
7 PM AT Val Verde PARK Community ROOM
30300 Arlington Street
Val Verde, CA 91384
Keeping our finger on the pulse of Val Verde.
SCOPING MEETING FOR THE STERLING GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT
Thursday August 29th, 2019 at 6:30pm at Live Oak Elementary - 27715 Saddleridge Way, Castaic, CA 91384. Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report and Public Scoping Meeting
The VVCA will not be meeting June -August. We look forward to re-convening September 12th
- Thu, Apr 13VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, May 11Val Verde Park - 30300 Arlington StreetMay 11, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDTVal Verde Park - 30300 Arlington StreetPlease Join us for our Community Meeting. We will hear from local representatives and agencies related to Val Verde and vote in the new board! * To be eligible to vote, you must be 18yrs and older, a resident of Val Verde, and have attended and signed into a VVCA meeting in the past year.
- Thu, Mar 09Val Verde Park AND on Zoom
- Thu, Feb 09VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, Oct 13VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, Sep 15VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, May 12VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, Dec 02VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, Jun 10VVCA Meeting on Zoom
- Thu, May 13VVCA February Meeting
- Thu, Apr 08VVCA February Meeting
- Thu, Mar 11VVCA February Meeting
- Thu, Feb 11VVCA February Meeting
- Thu, Jan 14VVCA November Meeting
- Thu, Dec 10VVCA November Meeting
- Thu, Nov 12VVCA November Meeting
- Mon, May 27Val Verde Park
- Sun, May 26Val Verde Park
Serving the community of Val Verde since 1995
2018-2019 Executive Directors
Program & Development Director
The Val Verde Civic Association (VVCA) is a non-profit volunteer association established by its members for the purpose of providing a forum for discussion, study and community networking activities for the betterment of the unincorporated area of Val Verde in the North Los Angeles County area.
We are to direct, coordinate, assist, stimulate and develop community programs for the betterment of Val Verde.
This group was incorporated October 4th, 1995 to allow the residents of Val Verde a forum to publicly organize and collaborate.
Today the VVCA holds monthly community meetings where local, county, regional and sometimes state organizations and governmental agencies share reports on what is going join in our area.
On alternating months our meetings focus on reports from only local groups leaving more time for us to conduct business.
Please join us for our next meeting happening every 2nd Thursday of the month 7pm at the Val Verde Community Center - 30300 Arlington Street, Val Verde, CA 91384